Thursday, March 23, 2023

A BEAUTY BEYOND COMPARE



Today, for a daily dose of writing prose, I keep it simple.

I marvel at the vision before me.

A youngster - a mere 2 and 2/3 year old. 

I write this one with a heart weary of the bad news of the day.

That can be kept at bay.

For today, here is a grand opportunity to see beyond the dark edges brought to us by a world which has forgotten its source. 

Here is my chance. 

A simple glance - upon this illumined face, the deep round eyes, holding not one hint of disguise. The pure expression, filled with the unbridled joy of brand new exploration.

Here is Abigail. 

Holding her Abby Doll. Apparently inseparable, at least in images in recent memory.

Here is Abigail, My niece’s child. Sister of Allison - also new to this new world. 

May her light, may their light, guide the way. Not just for themselves, but for anyone who has the opportunity to join in this experience, a chance at a glance - in a series of photos I wish to share. 

A beauty beyond compare.

No comments:

Post a Comment