Monday, October 12, 2020
Monday, October 5, 2020
- Go to "Garden of Vegan" near Balboa Park by 3 pm to pick up a Pumpkin Bowl for my wife.
- Head over to Dirty Dogs to get the pooch's nails clipped.
- Hit the bank to deposit some cash.
- Pick up my Protein Oats at Project Juice in Hillcrest.
- Swing by Starbucks for a coffee (for my wife) and a venti Mango Dragon Fruit (for my addiction).
- Keep breathing everyone.
- Keep focused.
- Take direct action.
- Let go of a tight constraint on timing.
- And see if you can go with it ... without stressing.
Sunday, October 4, 2020
Had this title for a month after my wife uttered the phrase "I just want a quiet night." Knew it was a poem, just had to be patient until it was ready to write itself.
James Anthony Ellis is a writer living in San Diego. His website is www.LegacyProductions.org.
Saturday, October 3, 2020
Friday, October 2, 2020
- You are authentic, not one fake move.
- You show your love so purely, never holding back.
- You reveal your disdain and your dissatisfaction so purely, never holding back.
- You clearly communicate, and we never have to guess.
- You are gentle when the time calls, you are playful when the time calls, you attack cars when the time calls.
- You are regal.
- You are undefinable.
- You are pure.