Staying up late has me watching a few of those infomercials, and man are they convincing!
Especially when they throw in those "If you act now's."
With my birthday coming up in only one month, here are the special TV Infomercial Birthday wishes:
- The Chillow - It's a pillow that somehow gets cold! Perfect for hot weather. Though fall and winter are upon us. So now it would be good after I run or something.
- The Pocket Hose - It's a garden hose that doesn't getting all tangled up but shrivels up into a small ball when you turn the spigot off. Everyone needs this! Admit it.
- GripGo Car Phone Mount - This would hold my cell phone in the car near the dashboard so I can always know where it is and feel safe that it ain't lost under the seat again. Vital.
- Side Socket - You know how your electric plugs sometimes bump up against your furniture? Ain't that rotten? That's why they made these sockets that twist to the side, and why they'll send you two if you call in the next 10 minutes.
- Cat Track Ball - This is awesome. You can have your cat occupied for hours chasing a fake sphere under a cloth, since we know how bored cats can get during the day. I really want one of these items ... and I don't even have a cat.
- 65 Classic Soft Rock Hits - The guy from Ambrosia couldn't be wrong.
Jim Ellis is a writer and producer living in Lemon Grove. Birthday gifts can be sent by connecting at www.LegacyProductions.org.