Yeah you. I'm talking to you. Since, you know what? You ended up at this page. It's no freaking coincidence. This is not by happenstance. You were meant to read this. I was meant to write it.
Writing it in mere seconds. So you - yeah you - could read it.
And here is what you are supposed to do IMMEDIATELY. Well, immediately after you take the mere seconds in reading this piece.
You ... are ... to ... go love those you love... right now.
Yup. No delay. Think of them. Think of her. Think of him. Consider your mother, or father, or sister or brother ... or any other form of human being that resides within your lovely state of mind and sphere of influence.
After considering them, do one or more of the following:
- Call them with a message of uplift and acknowledgment.
- E-mail them with some sentiments of gratitude.
- Text a comment of love and light, using the words you both share in mutual understanding.
- Facebook a private (or public if that works) post that glimmers in the care and love you feel deeply within your heart.
- Bounce a basketball outside their home until they get the message that you want them to come outside and shoot a few hoops.
- Something completely customized according to your own creativity ... and heart.
Doesn't matter the number of people you cherish; make it one for now. Allow that heart of yours in this moment to be free and shine upon those you love. It doesn't have to look a certain way. However, the mere act of sharing your heart with another will do the trick of OPENING THAT heart. And that will not only serve those showered with the love, but also serve you as well.
No secret. Nothing new here. Except for this part: that you take action - real action, simple action, with the idea that pops into your mind. And that you take such action RIGHT NOW. Immediately. Stop thinking, stop reading.
Act now. Love now.